19 October 2011

Vita release date announced!

     As I was checking my email a moment ago I saw a message from PlayStation and thought that it was just another newsletter about Vita games or new accessories. But when I read the subject, "PS Vita release date announced",


my face turned into a meme face


 The email was from Sony Computer Entertainment Australia. It said that Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) confirmed that the  Vita will be released on February 22, 2012 in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Australasia (that is 4 months from now!) At least we can play it for 10 months before the world ends (just kidding!)

     FYI, in the email there was some kind of mistake, or not:

...from 22 February 2015

But I was not bothered because that is a F@#!^& long wait! And I also confirmed through the main article using the "Find out more" button on the lower right corner of the image.  

     Vita waiters save your money now! (Or if you are already saving then good for you!) 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment

//newer //older //home