23 May 2011

Welcome PSP owners and those who accidentally clicked the link!


     So this is my first post and I still have no idea what to put here in my blog, because we all know that there are already hundreds of PSP sites existing today. I just want to give you a "third-person view" on what you can do more with your PSP. Here is an introduction:



     The PSP or the Playstation Portable is already 6 years old and has already sold 68 million units worldwide since February 2011. It comes in different versions too- 1000(fat), 2000(slim), 3000(brite), PSP Go, and the upcoming NGP or what they call the PSP2- which all have different specs and different security levels (if you know what I mean). 
     
     With a PSP, you posses a great power. A power greater than if you have all the portable devices you may ever imagine (true story). You can use your PSP as a...

  • gaming device
  • music player
  • video player
  • image viewer
  • camera
  • internet browser

     and also...these :)



  • dictionary
  • encyclopedia
  • pdf/Ebook reader
  • calculator
  • unit converter
  • academic aid
  • alarm clock
  • virtual drum kit (one of my favorites)


     ...and many more which I will explore and discuss further with you. 
     
     "A PSP as an alarm clock?" That's so yesterday manol. Thanks to our "experts" the PSP became a killing machine. Literally.

     This is all for now folks, I'll give tips on my next post so keep in touch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cool, portable, and affordable gadgets you should buy:
Ipod, Zune, NDSPSP, PSP, PSP...and a PSP. 


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

//newer //home