23 May 2011

What PSP should you buy?

    "Why should I even buy a PSP?"  *sigh*, you're so manol. I'm tired of explaining it, just look at this thread instead.     



     The latest PSP version is not always the better one. The truth is, the PSP-1000 is better than PSP Go, considering you want to get past security and be in the community where people love free stuff. 
     
     The PSP I bought is the PSP-2000, or the PSP slim (PSP-1000 is the fat one). I am lucky because I still don't have knowledge about it and by chance, it is hackable! (which means I can play homebrew games and applications on it.)  

 Slim and fat comparison
     
     So what PSP should you buy?  

     Personally I recommend you buy a 1000 series (it's cool to be fat) because all of the units in that series are hackable. I don't know if you could still buy them in stores because others only sell the new ones so find one in the internet (beware of scammers). If you don't want the fat one because it's bulky and less portable, go with the slim. All the slims are hackable too except for some that are made with a different motherboard, so you should check it out here. I personally don't want 3000 and PSP Go because I don't know how to hack them (haven't even used them), but they are hackable.

The PSP Go has Bluetooth, cool.

     The "What PSP should you buy?" fallback sequence by #yao:

       1st choice - PSP-1000 (fat)
       2nd choice - PSP-2000 (slim)
       3rd choice - PSP-3000 (brite)
       4th choice - PSP Go  

     Now you know what PSP to buy, isn't it great? You just have to have money! But I won't give tips about that.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actually, I will. I kinda joined here and you get to earn money little by little (not much for a PSP though). Good luck then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

//newer //older //home