02 June 2011

Custom firmwares aka CFWs which I used and recommend

     The latest firmware version right now is 6.39. But is it best to upgrade or just stay with the lower versions? In this post I will discuss what CFWs I think are the best to use (because I used them too). It is up to you what to install and how to install them.


  • 3.71 M33-4 - The first CFW I used. It is already installed when I bought my PSP so lucky me. It is good for a lower version but it can't support 
  • 5.50 Gen D-3 - Kind of outdated but good stability.
  • Prometheus 4 for 5.50 Gen - Upgrade from 5.50 GEN. It can play games which require 6.20 firmware or higher. 
  • 6.39 ME-4 (latest) - I am using this because I want the latest and I want to test the newest ones so I can submit feedbacks to the developer if ever I find bugs. 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a really short post isn't it? Feel free to comment below. Like my page on FB too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

//newer //older //home