07 June 2011

NGP is Playstation Vita!!! Nice name right?

     Wait a minute kapeng mainit!!! 


     Before I become completely inactive, I want to tell you all that the PSP2 aka NGP, is PSVita all along (I wonder if they hid it). Sony revealed that PSVita will be the official name of the NGP. They also revealed its price and it is said to be PHP10, 797.07-12,956.57($249.99-$299.99) depending on the model you bought. The more expensive one will support 3G and WiFi while the cheaper supports WiFi only

     In the E3 expo, they said that they will be partnering with America's largest mobile phone company, AT&T. This announcement stunned the audience and left them hanging. Will the PSVita accept the responsibility of your cellphone? I hope they will partner up with Globe, Smart, and Sun cellular too for us here in the Philippines. "SMS and calls with your handheld? WTH???" *sigh*, you're manol much. 


     Our "experts" are now so excited to get their hands on the PSVita, who desn't want free stuff right? I hope they can exploit it immediately and I will definitely change my slogan to "Get the best out of your PSP and PSVita!". I hope I can buy one when it is out. Can someone send one to me?I'll pay you. PROMISE :)


     Start saving money now! It is a great save to buy this monster baby killing machine for only 10k pesos! For the official Sony video of PSVita, go here. For the page of PSVita in the Playstation site go here.




The new logo
The TM


Woooow!
  
      Okay, now I really mean goodbye. Ciao!



1 comment:

  1. Looks cool. I hope to get one when it comes out.

    ReplyDelete

//newer //older //home